Sunday, May 22, 2011

MAC Face Chart; Moshi! Moshi!

The next one in the Quite Collection is Moshi! Moshi! again looks nothing like the Face Chart


Here's my look:



Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- True Match
  • Lid- Instead of Moshi!Moshi! I used Hard Candy compact in Dillusional (green)
  • Crease- Instead of Vibrant Grape, I used NYX in Purple and 120 palette (fuschia- purple)
  • Highlight- Instead of Dazzlelight, I used Claire's Palette (white/gold)
  • Liner-Vibrant Grape dupe on the lower lashline
  • Mascara- Lash Stiletto
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Instead of Sakura I used Crazy in Love by Flirt!
LIPS
  • Instead of Playing Koi, I would have used NYX in Iris.. (but apparently I didn't use that here lol...
  • Instead of I *Heart* U, I used Rimmel in Attract

No comments:

Post a Comment