Thursday, December 27, 2018

... Baby One More Time

20 years ago, I was over at my best friends house and we had just gotten home from school. Being a typical tween of that time, we would sit and watch TRL, where they would show a countdown of the best music videos. There was also times where new artists would come on and premiere their music videos. That day a young Britney Spears showed her music video for her song ...Baby One More Time and it was something so fresh and so fun for that time.  I had a feeling that she was going to go places in that moment. I was right.

A few years ago I did an inspired look by this music video, the scene where she is in the gym and tbh I was not happy with how it turned out.  I thought it would be fun to try and recreate it again.

What better palette to use than the Dose of Colors Desi X Katy Friendcation palette. Ugh you guys, this palette is so good!! The mattes are heavenly and the shimmers are hot fire...

Here's my look:










































Here's what I used:


EYES

  • Lid- Dose of Colors X Desi and Katy Friendcation palette in Just A Kiss
  • Crease- Basic, Necessary and Churro
  • Highlight-
  • Liner- Colourpop Stew and Cheens and Necessary
  • Mascara- Dior Addict Mascara 

CHEEKS
  •  Foundation- Hourglass Vanish Stick
  • Concealer- TF Born This Way in Swan
  • Blush- UD X Gwen Stefani in Cherry
  • Bronzer- Lorac Tantalizer
  • Highlight- Colourpop in Lunch Money
LIPS

  •  Colourpop Lippie Stix Parker and Colourpop Metallic in Salt




No comments:

Post a Comment