Saturday, January 14, 2012

MAC Iris Apfel:Party Parrot

 Another look I created for the Iris Apfel MAC Collection showcases my dupe for Party Parrot, a really pretty bright pink. In the bottom picture it's the 3rd color. I will be doing a look for each of these lip colors





Here's my look:




































Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- NYX JP in Pots N Pans
  • Lid- Instead of using Silver Gull, I used my dupe from my Color Workshop Kit
  • Crease-Instead of using Robin's Egg Blue I used 120 Palette (matte blue) and my Howzat Dupe, Ulta in Twilight.
  • Highlight- Ulta in Bone
  • Liner- on the bottom I used Jordana liner in Bliss, with my Robin's Egg Blue dupe on top
  • Mascara- Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes

CHEEKS

  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Hard Candy in Living Doll
LIPS
  • Instead of using Party Parrot, I used Wet N Wild in Nouveau Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment