Sunday, January 15, 2012

MLP: Sweetie Bell

 This weeks My Little Pony look is based off Sweetie Bell,a white unicorn with a medium purple ombre going down it's hooves, with some silver markings of hearts and stars. It's mane is Magenta and Dark Purple.


Here's my look:









































Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- NYX JP in Milk
  • Lid- Inner corner- Jane in White Lies, in the middle I used Hard Candy Dillusional compact (purple), in the outer lid I used 120 palette (to match the purple on the pony)
  • Crease- 120 (to match the darkest purple on the pony hoof)
  • Highlight- White Lies
  • Liner- on top I used Archetype Minerals in Epiphany, on the bottom I used NYX JP in Purple, with Physician's Formula for Green Eye Candy (dark purple to match mane) and NYX JP in Hot Pink in the water line.
  • Mascara- Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Happy Mood Boosting Blush in Rose
LIPS
  • NYX in Castle
  • Rimmel Volume Boosting Lip Gloss in Attract

No comments:

Post a Comment