Friday, May 3, 2013

Mac Archie's Girls: Betty Inspired Look

This is another look inspired by the MAC Archie's Girls collection. Last time I did a look based on the Veronica palette, this time around its all about Betty Cooper,the girl next door. I used my dupes for the caramel sundae palette which is more a pinks and browns kind of look.


Here's My Inspired Look:











Here's What I Used:

EYES
•Base- Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden
•Lid- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Lavender, then I used my dupe for Cheryl Chic with I used Urban Decay Skull Palette in Cherry
•Crease- Instead of using Caramel Sundae, I used a palette I got from school but basically any mid tone tan color would work, then instead of using Showstopper I used my day to play palette from Pop Beauty but again any dark cool toned brown would work and I applied it in the outer corner on my crease.
•Highlight- Instead of using Dream maker, I used Lime Crime palette Alchemy in Spellbound and I also used it in the inner corner of my eye.
•Liner- On the top instead of using Black Swan Pearlglide, I used Ruby Kisses Xpress liner in Rebel. Then on the lower lash line instead of using Cheers My Dear pigment, I used Archetype Minerals in Fuschias For Simon on the inner lower lash line along with my dupe for Showstopper on the outer lash line. Instead of using Lord It Up Pearlglide , I used a mix of Urban Decay liner in Whiskey and Jordana glitter liner in Rockabilly Brown on my waterline.
•Mascara- Maybelline Collossal Cat Eye

CHEEKS
•Primer- Pixi flawless and pore less primer
•Concealer-Urban Decay 24/7 in CIA •Blush- instead if using Cream Soda Blush, I used NYX lip color in Orange Soda

LIPS
•Instead of using Girl Next Door, I used NYX in Baby Pink


No comments:

Post a Comment