Friday, May 31, 2013

Miley Cyrus Billboard Awards Look

This look was inspired by Miley's look at this years billboard awards. Miley had a heavy black liner with a bright pop of red with a hint of orange. It's a fun look

Here's my look:


Here's what I used:

EYES
•Base- Urban Decay 247 pencil in Sin
•Lid-Urban Decay Stardust in Bobby Dazzle
•Crease- Urban Decay Skull Palette in Chopper
•Highlight- Urban Decay Naked Palette in Virgin
•Liner- on the top I used NYC Liquid liner and Urban Decay 247 liner in Zero, then in the bottom I used Chopper and then I used liquid liner and Zero in the waterline. 
•Mascara- Maybelline Collossal Cat Eye

CHEEKS

•Primer- Mirabella for face and eyes 
•Concealer-Urban Decay 247 in CIA
•Blush- Flirt! Heartthrob 

LIPS
•Lime Crime Velvetines in Suedeberry mixed with NYX Electra



No comments:

Post a Comment