Sunday, June 27, 2010

MAC Face Chart: HollyWood Nights






Here's my look:

This was the only close-up I got..

Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base-Instead of Frostlite Fluid Line, I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Pots N Pans
  • Lid- Instead of V.I.P,, I used LA Colors in Serenade (2nd color)
  • Crease- Instead of Malt, I used Day To Play palette (mixture of matte beige and pinky-beige)
  • Highlight- Instead of Baby Petals, I used Hard Candy Compact in Dillusional (pink)
  • Liner- Instead of Night Hawk on the top lid, I used an Almay liner in sparkle black. and lined the bottom line too.
  • Mascara- Lash Stiletto
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Golden Minx Bronze
LIPS
  • Lip Stick-Instead of Hollywood Nights I used Blue Rose
  • Lip Gloss-Instead of Style Minx, I used NYC Liquid Lip Shine in Sheer Raspberry (I think..)







June 25, 2010 marked our 5 year anniversary <3
My Soulmate :)


.

No comments:

Post a Comment