Thursday, June 10, 2010

MAC Face Chart: Sweetie Cake



Here's my look:



Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Strawberry Milk on lid and Baby Blue on crease and lower lash line
  • Lid- for Demi-Sweet,I used L.A. Colors Palettes in Mesmerize (purple color) and Lollipop (2nd and 4th colors)
  • Crease- For Sugar Blue, I used L.A. Colors Palette in Soiree (2nd color) and for Sketch ( I used Day to Play palette (dark cranberry)
  • Highlight- Instead of Almond Icing I used Ulta shadow in Lustre
  • Liner- Instead of Peacocked, I used Rimmel eye kohl in Jungle Green on the top lid and bottom, also on the bottom used the Sugar Blue dupe.
  • Mascara- Lash Stiletto
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- For Pinked Mauve (Oh You Jealous Girl! from She Space Minerals) and Apricot ( I think I used Archetype Minerals in Alexandria)
LIPS

In the picture I didn't have any lip stick on ..
  • Lip Gloss- I used my own lip gloss I made (pink/purple)

No comments:

Post a Comment