Sunday, June 27, 2010

Temptalia Inspired: Ice Cream Swirl Cake


A few weeks back Temptalia had a gorgeous look that was inspired by a b-day cake and it was just so beautiful I had to recreate it.


So Here's my look:



Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- NYX Jumbo Pencil in HorseRaddish
  • Lid- In the first two thirds, I used Hard Candy Compact in Dillusional (green) Outer Lid- Stars N Rockets
  • Crease- I used Ulta Luna, above the crease I used Stars N Rockets
  • Highlight- Claire's Palette in White/Gold
  • Liner- On the lower lash I used Jordana Liner Purple Passion, and on the lash line I used Dillusional compact (purple)
  • Mascara- Lash Stiletto
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Urge from Flirt!
LIPS
  • (Not Pictured) Lip Stick- Pink Ice from Wet N Wild
  • (Not Pictured) Lip Gloss- Flirt! Purple Passion

No comments:

Post a Comment