Friday, September 9, 2011

Drink Series: Margarita

Continuing with the drink series, I have created a look inspired by a margarita, now I have to warn that I get a little ADD when it comes to sticking with series. lol


Here's my look:

Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- NYX JP in Horseraddish
  • Lid- 120 (light green) *inner*, (lime green) *center*, (grass green) *outer*
  • Crease- Grass green and darker green
  • Highlight- Ulta Iceland
  • Liner- top: LA Splash Sparkling Emerald, Bottom: She Space Minerals in Fairytales Failed and Rimmel in Peridot on the waterline.
  • Mascara- Benefit They're Real
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Powder- Translucent Pearl PF
  • Blush- Heart Throb
LIPS
  • Lip Stick- NYX in Iris
  • Lip Gloss- MAC Dazzle glass in Lightly Prancing

No comments:

Post a Comment