Here's my look:
Here's what I used:
- Base- Jane Color Sticks in Mercury Rising
- Lid- Instead of using Trax, I used Flirt! Dreamy Eyes shadow in #20 Glamourazzi
- Crease-Instead of using Festive Delight, I used Day to Play palette (burgundy-plum color) and then in the outer corner instead of using Shadowy Lady, I used a mix of 120's (matte black) and Archetype Minerals in The Black Dahlia.
- Highlight- Instead of Fun!, I used Archetype Minerals in Seelie Court. Instead of Lightfully, I used 120 palette (matte white) and mixed with Claire's shadow (lightest pink) in the inner corner
- Liner- on top I used Ruby Kisses Xpress liner in Rebel, on the bottom I used my Festive Delight dupe and instead of using Black Tied in the outer corner, I used Jane Big City palette in Club.
- Mascara-Maybelline Great Lash BIG
- Foundation- True Match
- Blush- Flirt! in Urge
- NYC in Brandy Sparkle
- Bonne Bell Kiss this gloss in Pout