Sunday, November 6, 2011

MAC Face Charts:Cherry Blossom

Another MAC Face chart that looked really pretty was Cherry Blossom from the Cult of Cherry Collection.


Here's my look:

Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Instead of Fresco Rose, I used NYX JP in Strawberry Milk
  • Lid- Instead of Sweet Chestnut, I used Profusion Palette (cranberry + Dark Purple)
  • Crease- Instead of Spiced Chocolate, I used 120 palette (med brown)
  • Highlight- Instead of Nanogold, I used 120 palette (white/gold)
  • Liner- Sweet Chestnut dupe on the lower lash line
  • Mascara- Maybelline Great Lash BIG
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Instead of Plum D'bois, I used Ulta shadow in Passion Berry? I think..
LIPS
  • Instead of Creme Cherise, I used NYX in Iris
  • Instead of Cherry Blossom, I used NYC in Park Avenue Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment