Saturday, November 19, 2011

Paradisco

Today's look was based of the Hello Kitty Face Chart Paradisco, really fun interesting look, when reading how to get the look.. I was interested on how this was going to turn out.
















Here's my look:













Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- NYX JP in Lavender
  • Lid- Instead of Stylin, I used Urban Decay in Ransom and Physician's Formula Blue Eye Candy (darkest purple) make sure the the outer portion is darker than the rest, I also used NYX JP in Purple Velvet just to make the color stick.
  • Crease- Instead of Stylin and Romping, I used my Stylin Dupe and then I used LA Colors Palettes Lollipop (2nd color) and Carnival (pink). In the inner crease instead of using Milk pigment, I used Archetype Minerals in China White and my dupes for Romping and bring Romping Dupe into the browbone.
  • Highlight- Paradisco from MAC
  • Liner-I used NYX Skinny Marker on top and bottom, then I used my Stylin dupe on the bottom.
  • Mascara- Maybelline Great Lash BIG
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Instead of Fun and Games, I used Heart Throb
LIPS
  • Instead of Big Bow, I used NYC in Blue Rose
  • Instead of Mimmy, I used NYC in Sungold Pink

1 comment:

  1. Totally agree with your suggestion.. Very nice post and good information here..Thanks for posting that.. Read

    ReplyDelete