Here's my look:
Here's what I used:
- Base- NYX JP in Lavender
- Lid- Instead of Stylin, I used Urban Decay in Ransom and Physician's Formula Blue Eye Candy (darkest purple) make sure the the outer portion is darker than the rest, I also used NYX JP in Purple Velvet just to make the color stick.
- Crease- Instead of Stylin and Romping, I used my Stylin Dupe and then I used LA Colors Palettes Lollipop (2nd color) and Carnival (pink). In the inner crease instead of using Milk pigment, I used Archetype Minerals in China White and my dupes for Romping and bring Romping Dupe into the browbone.
- Highlight- Paradisco from MAC
- Liner-I used NYX Skinny Marker on top and bottom, then I used my Stylin dupe on the bottom.
- Mascara- Maybelline Great Lash BIG
- Foundation- True Match
- Blush- Instead of Fun and Games, I used Heart Throb
- Instead of Big Bow, I used NYC in Blue Rose
- Instead of Mimmy, I used NYC in Sungold Pink