The last Jennifer Lopez look in the series was inspired by her look at the Arkansas auditions. Now that the weather is finally getting warmer, I loved how bright and springy this look was. I got to use a few more colors from the Sephora Modern Watercolors Palette and some of the new Colour Pop colors I received especially Wattles from the new Spring collection which is a warm matte brown color.
Another new favorite product of mine is the new mascara from The Balm called the Mad Lash, which is a pretty good dupe for the Benefit Roller Lash, which sadly I have been running out of, but the Mad Lash is a perfect replacement because the wands are identical.
I have also been trying this really awesome nail polish from an Etsy store called pop_nail_beauty and this color is called Shopping With Dr Seuss, a gorgeous coral color and some cute Jamberry nail decals.
Here's the look:
Here's my look:
Here's what I used:
- Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect
- Lid- Colour Pop in Hello mixed with Sephora Modern Water Colors Palette in Mellow Yellow and Antique White
- Crease- Colour Pop in Wattles
- Highlight- Urban Decay Gwen Stefanie Palette in Skimp
- Liner- On the top and bottom I used Colour Pop Gel Creme Liner in Swerve with Too Faced Sweet Peach palette in Nectar
- Mascara- The Balm in Mad Lash
- Primer- Becca Backlight Priming Filter
- Foundation- Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless
- Concealer- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye
- Blush- Urban Decay Gwen Stefanie Blush Palette in Cherry
- Highlight- Lorac in Moonlight
- Contour- Lorac Pro Contour Palette
- Bronzer- Lorac Take Me To Tantego in Tan Antonio
- Lorac Alter Ego Gloss in Ballerina
- Lorac Alter Ego Lip Stick in Ballerina