Wednesday, April 13, 2016

American Idol Final Season Auditions: Jennifer Lopez in Philadelphia, PA


Another Jennifer look I wanted to do was inspired by her look at the Philadelphia auditions. I used mostly my Lorac Pro 2 Palette which I love using. One the tips I love to use is scotch tape to get precise lines when it comes to perfecting the cat eye. Then I followed it up with a nude glossy lip. 

Here's the look:

Here's my look:



Here's what I used:

EYES
• Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect
• Lid- Lorac Pro 2 Palette in Snow and Beige
• Crease- Lt Brown, Cool Gray and Navy with Black in the outer corner
• Highlight- Buff and Snow
• Liner- on top I used Cargo Swimmables in Black Sea with Charcoal on the lower lash with Billion Dollar Brows conceal and highlight pencil in the waterline. 
• Mascara- Lorac Cobra Lash

CHEEKS 
• Primer- Lorac I'm Sensitive 
• Foundation- Lorac Sheer Porefection 
• Concealer- Bliss Undercover Secret Concealer
• Blush- Pur in Savvy
• Highlight- Pur in Afterglow
• Contour- Lorac Pro Contour Palette

LIPS
• Lorac Socialite
• Pur Exposed Lip Gloss

No comments:

Post a Comment