Yesterday's look was very springy, because I live in MI and while I enjoy Winter.. it's still cold and snowing/hailing here at the end of April. I just want to see Spring!
Still really enjoying the Festival palette from BH Cosmetics but I incorporated some super shock shadows from the Pretty Fly set. Up in the Air, which is this dark aubergine satin color and Soul-cialize which is really bright pink lavender shade which is an ultra-glitter and it really popped against the dark shade.
On my lips I used Ultra Satin in Hi Suppose. This color is so pretty!! It is a bright Magenta shade and it just makes a statement.
Here's my look:
Here's what I used:
- Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect
- Lid- Colourpop in Up in the Air with Soul-cialize in the center of the lid
- Crease- BH Cosmetics Festival Palette in Swag with Pur X Boxycharm in BFF and Colourpop Up in the Air
- Highlight- On the brow bone I used Purfect from the Pur X BoxyCharm Palette and the Colourpop In-nueden-do palette in On Tempo in the inner corner and to highlight the brows.
- Liner- On the lower lash line I used Swag, with Up in the Air in the outer portion and Soul-cialize in the middle.
- Mascara- Lancome Monsieur Big
- Primer- Too Faced Hangover RX
- Foundation- Maybelline Super Stay
- Concealer- Tarte Shape Tape
- Blush- Colourpop in Mochi
- Highlight- Colourpop In-nuede-endo Palette in Glad You Came and On Tempo
- Contour/Bronzer- Smashbox Cali Contour
- Colourpop Ultra Satin in Hi Suppose