Also I had an opportunity to try out the new Covergirl Vitalist foundation through an Influenster Vox Box, can I just say I love Covergirl and I typically love their foundations and their products but their shade selection in this line is terrible.. their lightest shade is way too dark for my skin tone, which is a shame because I did really like the finish and would have repurchased in the future.
Here's the look:
Here's my look:
Here's what I used:
- Base- Colourpop Concealer in Fair + Full Zip
- Lid- Colourpop On The Fence with Fair Play and Poodle on the outer corner
- Crease- I traced Colourpop liner in Boots from the lash line to crease to carve out the shape. Then I placed Fair Play and Poodle on top.
- Highlight- Colourpop Full Zip
- Liner- On top I used Boots and then on the water line I used Lorac Pro Liner in Black, on the lower lash line I used Sauvage with On the Fence in the inner portion to lighten and make a little more pinky.
- Mascara- Lancome Monsuier Big
- Primer- Smashbox Primer (purple)
- Foundation- I was testing out a new foundation from Covergirl and it was too dark for my Skin tone so I mixed Cover Girl Vitalist with Too Faced Born The Way Foundation in Snow
- Concealer- Colourpop in Fair
- Blush- Lorac Beauty and The Beast Face Palette in Enchanted
- Highlight- Algenist Reveal Luminizing Drops in Champagne
- Bronzer- Urban Decay in Sun Kissed
- Colourpop Lippie Stix in Birdy