Wednesday, February 6, 2019

LOL I'm Crying...

 I told myself that I wasn't going to by the Colourpop X Bretman Rock palettes.. because at the time I was kinda on a no buy but after watching swatch videos and running out of my eye brow pencil and I think they were on sale for a minute (Ok I probably would have bought it regardless.. ) but the Wet palette was just calling my name and the metallics were so good!  So I bought it.

I love the way this look turned out and I've been really impressed with this palette and I have been using it non stop.





 Here's my look:























Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Lid- On the inner to middle I used LOL I'm Crying with Fishy on the outer portion
  • Crease-Skinny Legend and Ewa Beach
  • Highlight- Lunch Money
  • Liner- On the lower lash I used I'm Chillen and Thickens with matte light blue in the inner corner and Kicker in the water line.
  • Mascara- Tarte Lights Camera Lashes
CHEEKS
  • Primer-Peter Thomas Roth Skin To Die For ( I think this broke me out!!!)
  • Foundation- Maybelline Super Stay with Covergirl Vitalist
  • Concealer- Too Faced Born This Way
  • Blush/Bronzer/Highlight- Flower Beauty 
  • Highlight- Lunch Money
 LIPS
  • Colourpop Lippie Stix in Cookie

No comments:

Post a Comment