Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Pretty Little Panning

I have to be real with myself and admit that I have too many eye shadow palettes. Some I use all the time and then there's some that don't really get a ton of love. It's not that they are bad quality, I just never really reach for them. This look was inspired by the forgotten palette from Pretty Vulgar. I purchased this palette because it reminded me of Pretty Little Liars. The names of the eye shadows were what really appealed to me and Pretty Vulgar was a new brand at Sephora so I had to try something from the line.

I also have been trying to pan bronzer/face palettes specifically the Flower Beauty, Lorac Tantalizer and Wet N Wild palettes. Which you will see prominent in the next few posts.  Sadly I can't remember what lip stick I used.



Here's my look:




































Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Lid- Pretty Vulgar Pretty Birdie Palette in Fancy on the lid with Nevermore on the outer portion and Free in the middle of the lid.
  • Crease- Formation, Snitch and Nevermore
  • Highlight-Lay
  • Liner- On the lower lash line I used Ego in the inner portion with Songbird and Head Bitch in the outer portion and Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Lucky in the waterline.
  • Mascara- Milk Kush
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Touch N Sol No Poreblem
  • Foundation- Maybelline Super Stay
  • Concealer- Too Faced Born This Way
  • Blush- Colourpop Bardot
  • Bronzer- Wet N Wild Sunset Junction
  • Highlight- Colourpop Lunch Money
LIPS
  • I can't remember :(

No comments:

Post a Comment