Wednesday, February 6, 2019

A Little Bit Of Tinsel

 Another project of mine is to use up my old Colourpop Super Shock shadows.. I'm talking like old, from the 1st Christmas collection.. we're talking now probably 5 years old but surprisingly they are still creamy with the exception of Halo in the set.  Tinsel was the star of this look, which was a beautiful metallic purple. I paired it with the Chasing Rainbows palette.

I have also been trying to use up foundations that have been sitting in the drawer so I gave my Covergirl Vitalist another go. It's still way too dark so I mixed it with my Super Stay.




 Here's my look:
















Here's What I Used:

EYES
  • Lid- Colourpop SSS in Tinsel with  Not Playing in the center
  • Crease- Manifest It and Keep Cool
  • Highlight- Wet N Wild
  • Liner- On the lower lash line I used Keep Cool with Manifest it blended out and Not Playing in the inner portion.
  • Mascara- Tarte Lights Camera Lashes
 CHEEKS
  • Primer- PTR
  • Foundation- Covergirl Healthy Vitalist and Maybelline Super Stay
  • Concealer- Too Faced Born This Way
  • Blush/Bronzer/Highlight- Wet N Wild Fair Trade Coffee
LIPS
  • Colourpop Luxe Lip in What's Your Sign?

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog,. I like it very much. It is very interesting Blog. Thanks for sharing this blog. Professional makeup artists for models

    ReplyDelete