Above photo is not mine ^^^^^
Here's my look:
Here's what I used:
- Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
- Lid- Instead of using Fizzy Rose, I used my blush from Sigma's Creme De Couture Collection called Blackberry Essence. Then I used my dupe for Shadowy Lady, Colour Pop Super Shock Shadow in Doe-a- Deer on the outer portion of the lid.
- Crease- Urban Decay Naked 3 palette in Nooner is a great dupe for Tickety Boo and then I used my Shadowy Lady Dupe in the outer corner
- Highlight- I used Vice Ltd Edition Palette in Laced, and in the inner corner I used Colour Pop Super Shock Shadow in Tassel, for my Spoonful of Sugar dupe.
- Liner- On the top line instead of using Rapid Black Penultimate Liner I used Be A Bombshell liner in Onyx and in the waterline I used Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Perversion, instead of Smolder and then I used Nooner and Doe-a-deer on the lower lash line.
- Mascara- L'oreal Manga Black Angel Mascara
- Primer- Lorac Mattifying Primer
- Concealer- Cargo One Base 01
- Bronzer- Lorac Tantalizer Baked Bronzer
- Blush- I used Hard Candy Baked Blush in Living Doll, instead of Cheeky Bugger
- I used NYX Castle and then I used my Blackberry Essence Blush on top, to make that purple color really pop