Saturday, January 17, 2015

Jennifer Lopez: American Idol Auditions Nashville

  It's that time of the year again when American Idol graces our television screens with it's presence, I haven't been keeping up with it much unfortunately but I watched the first two episodes the other day of the auditions in Nashville. I have to say I still really love the combination of judges (Jen,Keith and Harry) and I feel that they give really good advice, especially Harry. I also like the new addition of showing the final 24 in advanced because they all blend really well together and I'm very excited to watch. Another really great thing is seeing all the amazing J.lo looks during the season and I loved ther cut crease look that she had wearing that flowered dress. It was a bit challenging for me to match up the eyes because one of my eyelid sis slightly smaller than the other which really drives me crazy but it is what makes me me so always embrace your imperfections.

Here's the look:






Here's my look:

 Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
  • Lid- Urban Decay Vice Palette in Laced
  • Crease- Vice Palette in Desperation
  • Highlight- Urban Decay Pulp Fiction Palette in Furious
  • Liner- Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Perversion on top and bottom and Desperation on the lower lash line with Cargo Swimmables liner in Secret Beach in the water line
  • Mascara- Cargo Better Than Waterproof
CHEEKS
  • Base- Lorac Mattifying Primer
  • Concealer- Cargo One Base 01
  • Blush- Hard Candy Baked Blush in Living Doll
  • Bronzer- Lorac Tantalizer Baked Bronzer
LIPS
  • NYX Butter Gloss in Creme Brulee

No comments:

Post a Comment