Friday, January 23, 2015

MAC Kelly Osborne Promo Look

Today's look was inspired by Kelly Osbourne, I love watching her on Fashion Police and I adore her lavender hair!! But when I watch the show I also admire her makeup and so I did some searching on Google and found this MAC promo photo and it was just too stunning not to try and re-create it. I also saw that her and her mother Sharon, had their own MAC line together so I may be doing a dupe look for that collection in the near future. 




Here's the Look:


Here's My Look:

Here's What I Used:

EYES 
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
  • Lid- Cargo Shanghi Nights Palette in Hu, with a little Colour Pop Super Shock Shadow in Girly in the inner portion of the lid and in the inner corner of the eye
  • Crease- Cargo Shanghi Nights Palette in Lychee, Too Face Nashville Nudes in Rhinestone, Vice Ltd Edition in Freakshow and Perversion and I also let that fall onto the outer part of the lid
  • Highlight- Cargo Shanghi Nights Palette in Hu
  • Liner- Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Perversion on top, On the lower lashline I used Colour Pop Super Shock Shadow in Envy on the outer and middle portion mixed with Urban Decay Electric Palette in Urban and in the inner portion Geek Chic Pigment in Fallen Prince, and Perversion was also used in the waterline
  • Mascara- Makeup Forever Smokey Look 
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Lorac Mattifying Face Primer
  • Concealer- Cargo One Base 01
  • Blush- Geek Chic in Strawberry Shortcake
  • Bronzer- Lorac Tantilizer Baked Bronzer
  • Highlight- The Balm Cindy Lou-manizer
 LIPS
  • Colour Pop Lippie Stix in Skimpy

No comments:

Post a Comment