Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Reese Witherspoon: Inherent Vice Premiere Look

This look was inspired by Reese Witherspoon's look at the Inherent Vice premiere and I just love the smokey eye she was sporting because it played up pinks and burgundy's so it wasn't like the traditional smokey eye. The star of this look is my Naked 3 Palette, you can achieve this look by using just that palette if you wanted to but I also wanted to play with my Colour Pop shadow :)



Here's the look:



Here's my look:



 Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Primer
  • Lid- Naked 3 Palette in Strange and Blackheart, and Colour Pop Super Shock Shadow in Envy
  • Crease- Naked 3 Palette in Nooner, Liar, Factory and Blackheart
  • Highlight- Naked 3 Palette in Strange
  • Liner- Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Rockstar on the top and also in the water line with Perversion on top, on the lash line I used Nooner and Blackheart.
  • Mascara- Cargo Better Than Waterproof
CHEEKS
  • Base- Lorac Mattifying Face Primer
  •  Concealer- Cargo One Base 01
  • Bronzer- Lorac Tantalizer Baked Bronzer
  • Blush- Hard Candy Baked Blush in Living Doll
LIPS
  • Colour Pop Lippie Stix in Pony

No comments:

Post a Comment