Saturday, January 24, 2015

Golden Globes 2015: Jennifer Lopez

Tonight I saw the movie The Boy Next Door starring Jennifer Lopez, I thought it was really good and suspenseful. I am a huge fan of Jennifer and I love the Step Up movies so I was looking forward to seeing what Ryan Guzman did with the Thriller character and man he did a really great job as a creep. I wanted to do an inspired look today from J.Lo and I just loved her look at the globes this year, glowing and fierce and I even wore her fragrance Glowing Goddess today lol  




Here's The Look:

 
Here's my look:
 

 

 Slight change.... I had to change the lip color because the first one wasn't the right color.

 


 Here's What I Used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
  • Lid-Vice Ltd in Back Door and Vaporize
  • Crease- The Balm Voyage Palette in B3, Naked 3 Palette in Nooner,Mugshot, and Darkside, Colour Pop Super Shock Shadow in Do-a-deer and Naked Palette in Hustle
  • Highlight- Ltd Vice in Anonymous in brow and inner corner
  • Liner- On the top,bottom and waterline I used Urban Decay 24/7 in Perversion, On the lower lashline I used Do-a-deer, B3, Hustle and Darkside
  • Mascara- Makeup Forever Smokey Eye
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Lorac Mattifying  Face Primer
  • Concealer- Cargo One Base 01
  • Foundation- Urban Decay Naked Skin in 3.5
  • Bronzer- I used Stila Stay All Day Bronzing Beauty Balm, Lorac Tantalizing Baked Bronzer
  • Highlight- Lorac Double Feature in 1.5
  • Blush- Flirt! in Heart Throb
 LIPS

First I used Colour Pop Lippie Stix in Cookie and then NYX Butter Gloss in Creme Brulee but I decided the second look was better
  • Liner- Cargo Swimmables Liner in Carnaria
  • Lip Stick- Colour Pop Lippie Stix in Skimpy
  • Gloss- Cargo in Taos



No comments:

Post a Comment