Thursday, January 29, 2015

MAC Bloody Brilliant: Kelly Osbourne Look

I had mentioned in an earlier post that I was going to do a look based off the MAC X Osbournes Collection and I did a look based off Kelly's Bloody Brilliant Quad. The quad itself consists of 4 colors:  Spoonful of Sugar, Tickety Boo, Fizzy Rose and Shadowy Lady. It's a very purple-lilac color scheme. I also tried to find a dupe of Dodgey Girl, which I did not have NYX Castle was the closest and then I used a blush on top of my lips to get that bright purple color.

Above photo is not mine ^^^^^


Here's my look:


Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
  • Lid- Instead of using Fizzy Rose, I used my blush from Sigma's Creme De Couture Collection called Blackberry Essence. Then I used my dupe for Shadowy Lady, Colour Pop Super Shock Shadow in Doe-a- Deer on the outer portion of the lid.
  • Crease- Urban Decay Naked 3 palette in Nooner is a great dupe for Tickety Boo and then I used my Shadowy Lady Dupe in the outer corner
  • Highlight- I used Vice Ltd Edition Palette in Laced, and in the inner corner I used Colour Pop Super Shock Shadow in Tassel, for my Spoonful of Sugar dupe.
  • Liner- On the top line instead of using Rapid Black Penultimate Liner I used Be A Bombshell liner in Onyx and in the waterline I used Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Perversion, instead of Smolder and then I used Nooner and Doe-a-deer on the lower lash line.
  • Mascara- L'oreal Manga Black Angel Mascara
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Lorac Mattifying Primer
  • Concealer- Cargo One Base 01
  • Bronzer- Lorac Tantalizer Baked Bronzer
  • Blush- I used Hard Candy Baked Blush in Living Doll, instead of Cheeky Bugger 
LIPS
  • I used NYX Castle and then I used my Blackberry Essence Blush on top, to make that purple color really pop



No comments:

Post a Comment