Saturday, January 17, 2015

2015 Golden Globes: My Best Dressed

The Golden Globes were on Last Sunday and they were hosted by Tina Fey and Amy Pohler two very funny ladies. I have to say I have not seen a lot of the movies that were nominated, with the exception of Wild. I was however very happy for Gina Rodriguez winning for Jane The Virgin!!! If you haven't seen it, it's adorable!

The fashion this year was kinda underwhelming for me but there were a handful on stand outs for me...

  • Greer Grammer in Lorena Sabru- As Miss Golden Globe Greer stood out in this gorgeous princess gown
  • Anna Kendrick in Monique Lhuillier- something so pretty and springy about this gown and just they way her makeup was done, she had such a glow about her. 
  • Kate Beckinsale in Elie Saab- She never disappoints me on the Red Carpet always looks so classy and always on point. 
  • Jennifer Lopez in Zuhair Murad- Love!! But I have to say I was so scared for her at times because of things possibly popping out of her dress lol. But she looks like a goddess and this was my favorite look of the night. 

  • Emma Stone in Lanvin- The thing I love about Emma is she is always so cool and effortless and this look was so cool and different and it all worked. 
  • Lupita Nyongo in Giambattista Valli Haute Couture- Another dress that made my jaw drop I love the color and I love her makeup she is so stunning!
  • Amy Adams in Versace- Love the color even though the dress was safe, she looks like old hollywood and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment