The fashion this year was kinda underwhelming for me but there were a handful on stand outs for me...
- Anna Kendrick in Monique Lhuillier- something so pretty and springy about this gown and just they way her makeup was done, she had such a glow about her.
- Kate Beckinsale in Elie Saab- She never disappoints me on the Red Carpet always looks so classy and always on point.
- Jennifer Lopez in Zuhair Murad- Love!! But I have to say I was so scared for her at times because of things possibly popping out of her dress lol. But she looks like a goddess and this was my favorite look of the night.
- Emma Stone in Lanvin- The thing I love about Emma is she is always so cool and effortless and this look was so cool and different and it all worked.
- Lupita Nyongo in Giambattista Valli Haute Couture- Another dress that made my jaw drop I love the color and I love her makeup she is so stunning!
- Amy Adams in Versace- Love the color even though the dress was safe, she looks like old hollywood and I love it!