Monday, January 19, 2015

Agent Carter 1940's Inspired Look

Anyone that knows me knows that I am a huge fan of TV and I always give the new TV shows a chance. One of the highly anticipated shows of the year for me was Agent Carter. For those of you who don't know the premise of the show, Agent Carter is the story of Peggy Carter (Captain America's Girlfriend) she works in an office for the Strategic Scientific Reserve while also assisting Howard Stark (Iron Man's dad) where he is being framed for supplying weapons to the wrong people. Agent Carter is set to find the culprits and destroy the weapons with Stark's butler Edwin Jarvis. Hayley Atwell plays Agent Peggy Carter and she's kinda a bad ass, she almost reminds me of Alias, if it was set in the 1940's.

As for the look I went for the traditional 40's look with the focus on the heavy brows and red lip. Everything is very matte so I used my Urban Decay Pulp Fiction Palette and for my brows I filled them in with my Brow Extender II by Divaderme and it's a really cool product because it's not a pencil and it's not a shadow! it's mini fibers that look like hairs and they work really well and look natural.

Here's the look:






Here's my look:

 

Here's What I Used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Prime
  • Lid- Urban Decay Pulp Fiction in Righteous
  • Crease- Pulp Fiction Palette in Tyranny and Vengeance
  •  Highlight- Pulp Fiction in Furious
  • Liner- Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Perversion on top and bottom, with Cargo Swimmables in Secret Beach on water line.
  • Mascara- Cargo Better Than Waterproof
  • Brows- Divaderme Brow Extender II in Ash Blonde
CHEEKS
  • Primer- LORAC Mattifying Primer
  • Concealer- Cargo One Base 01
  • Blush- Sigma Creme de Couture in Cherry Apple
  • Powder- Makeup Forever HD translucent powder
 LIPS
  • Colour Pop Lippie Stix in Bichette

No comments:

Post a Comment