Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Kristen Stewart "Still Alice" Movie Premiere Look

I am the first one to admit that I am not a huge Kristen Stewart fan, although I have seen all of the Twilight movies, she just doesn't do anything for me. Nothing against her but just not my personal preference for actresses. I will say that there have been moments were I commend her for stepping out of the box  style-wise and this was one of those moments. I was watching Fashion Police a couple weeks ago and they had showed Kristen Stewart from the Still Alice premiere in LA and she had this really cool bright blue makeup look that was a smokey cat eye. This bold rocker look was so eye-catching, I just had to put my own spin on it. 


Here's the look:











Here's my look:






Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
  • Lid- Cargo Shanghi Nights Palette in Skyline and Urban Decay Vice Ltd Palette in Goddess, with Geek Chic in The Destroyer and then I topped with Backdoor also from the Vice Ltd Palette
  • Crease- Goddess and Backdoor
  • Highlight- Urban Decay Vice Ltd Palette in Anonymous, for the insane blue color I used The Destroyer wet with brush until I got the desired effect.
  • Liner- On top I used UD 24/7 liner in Perversion and I also used it in the waterline. On the lower lash line I did a mix of Backdoor, The Destroyer and from the UD Electric Palette in Chaos I also used UD 24/7 liner in Binge.
  • Mascara- Makeup Forever Smokey Extravagant 
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Lorac Mattifying Face Primer
  • Concealer- Cargo One Base 01
  • Blush- Hard Candy Baked Blush in Living Doll
  • Highlight- Lorac Double Feature in 1.5
LIPS
  • Urban Decay Super Saturated Lip Color in Love Child

No comments:

Post a Comment