Friday, January 2, 2015

Meghan Trainor "All About That Bass" Music Video Look

Let's face it, the song "All About That Bass" is everywhere!! I don't mind Meghan Trainor and I hope she sticks around for a while because all of her releases have been fun, catchy and kinda an old school throwback sound. This song is very catchy and has a great message, that you don't have to look a certain way in order to be accepted in society as beautiful and you should be able to feel beautiful in your own skin and really owning it. The video is a candy coated treat, I say that because the whole atmosphere, clothes and her makeup reminds me of pastel cotton candy wonderfulness..  The look I did today is based off the part where she is wearing the teal dress with the yellow jacket, she has a really nice teal color on her lower lash line with a dark teal in the waterline paired with a fun pink bubblegum lip.

Here's the look:






Here's my look:






Here's What I Used:

EYES
  • Primer- Cargo HD Primer
  • Lid- Wet N Wild Idol Eyes in Pixie, then Too Faced Country Nashville Nudes Palette in Famous In A Small Town
  • Crease- Naked 3 Palette in Liar and then I put Nooner over that
  • Highlight- Urban Decay Vice Palette in Anonymous
  • Liner- Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Perversion, on the lower lash line I used my Galaxy Chic palette in Comet and Meteor, then I used Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Vacancy in the waterline  
  • Mascara- Shisheido
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Lorac Mattifying Primer
  • Concealer- Cargo One Base 01
  • Blush- Hard Candy Baked Blush in Living Doll
  • Bronzer- Lorac Baked Bronzer
LIPS
  • Coulor Pop Lippie Stix in Pony
  • Lorac Creme Gloss in Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment