Sunday, January 4, 2015

Katy Perry "This Is How We Do" Music Video Look

This is a look I have been wanting to for a while, I actually have done this look before but I never got the photographic evidence so here we are again, sometimes these looks are second attempts because I'm not happy with the end result.. I'm kinda a perfectionist in that way I guess..

Getting back to the video, I really love this song, I am really impressed with the Prism album as a whole actually.. but this video is just pure fun. I know Katy has been getting a lot of flack for the video but honestly I think some people just need to let it go, it's a video and there have been way more offensive things in other music videos that no one even talks about..  The look that I have for you today is the layer of liners I like to call it..because it's 4 different lines, it's the look during the ping pong scenes with the black,pink,white and grey lid and a bright pink lip.


Here's the look:





Here's my look:





Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Primer
  • Lid- I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk, then I put NYX shadow in White on top
  • Crease- Urban Decay Vice Palette in Desperation in a thin line
  • Highlight- Urban Decay Pulp Fiction Palette in Righteous
  • Liner- First I used Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Woodstock, then on top I used my Electric Palette in Savage, then I used Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Perversion, then on the lower lash line I used Desperation
  • Mascara- Shisheido
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Lorac Mattifying Primer
  • Concealer- Cargo One Base 01
  • Bronzer- Lorac Tantalizer Baker Bronzer
  • Blush- Physician's Formula Happy Mood Boosting Blush in Rose
LIPS
  • Colour Pop Lippie Stix in Tuxedo


No comments:

Post a Comment