Today's look is yet again inspired by Christina Aguilera's makeup in the top 10 performance rounds. I tried to follow what her makeup artist Scott Barnes had done by using a hot pink shadow and an eggplant color layered over it and it came out a little more purple than his finished product but I still thought it was pretty.. always a fan of purples because they always make my eyes pop just a little bit more and give it more of a green appearance.. my eyes change colors all the time though lol
Here's the look:
Here's my look:
Here's what I used:
- Base- Benefit Erase Paste
- Lid- Urban Decay Vice Palette in Noise and then Vice layered on top and then I used Wet n Wild palette Going In The Wild on top to darken the lid.
- Crease- Noise and Voice blended
- Highlight- I used from the Vice palette a mix of Laced and Anonymous
- Liner- I used NYC liquid liner on top with UD liner in Zero on top. On the lower lash line I used UD liner in 1999 with Vice layered over it.
- Mascara- Maybelline Rocket Lash
- Concealer- UD 24/7 in CIA
- Foundation- Urban Defense in Halo
- Bronze-Physician's Formula in Light-Med
- Blush- Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Plum Wine
- Urban Decay Super Saturated Lip Pencil in Apocalypse
- Stila 24 Carat Gloss in Merlot