Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Halloween Pics and New things coming soon...

I have a lot of reviews and swatches to cover on new products, tons of Christina Aguilera and Demi Lovato makeup looks.. In celebration of Britney Jean, I will be doing a Britney Spears week starting on Sunday. I have been slacking on doing nail art pretty much this whole year. I hope to have a Thanksgiving and Christmas nail art coming and lots of sparkle looks and while were on the subject of holidays I would like to share a picture of my costume.. I don't know exactly what it's called but I was really into the zipper face thing and had some fun with it.. maybe a little Gaga inspired too. a lot of my friends have said Nightmare Before Christmas.

Things I used:

NYX Jumbo Pencils in Milk and Black Bean, Black Dog shadow from UD Black Palette, Lime Crime Lip Stick in Serpentina and a zipper kit from Party City. I also used lash glue to apply it, I wouldn't advise doing that because it was a little painful to remove. I also used a lady gaga wig and Naked palette for the normal side of my face lol


No comments:

Post a Comment