Wednesday, November 27, 2013

The Voice: Christina Aguilera Top 10 Inspired Look

Today's look is yet again inspired by Christina Aguilera's makeup in the top 10 performance rounds. I tried to follow what her makeup artist Scott Barnes had done by using a hot pink shadow and an eggplant color layered over it and it came out a little more purple than his finished product but I still thought it was pretty.. always a fan of purples because they always make my eyes pop just a little bit more and give it more of a green appearance.. my eyes change colors all the time though lol



Here's the look:


Here's my look:


Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Benefit Erase Paste
  • Lid- Urban Decay Vice Palette in Noise and then Vice layered on top and then I used Wet n Wild palette Going In The Wild on top to darken the lid.
  • Crease- Noise and Voice blended
  • Highlight- I used from the Vice palette a mix of Laced and Anonymous 
  • Liner- I used NYC liquid liner on top with UD liner in Zero on top. On the lower lash line I used UD liner in 1999 with Vice layered over it.
  • Mascara- Maybelline Rocket Lash
CHEEKS
  • Concealer- UD 24/7 in CIA
  • Foundation- Urban Defense in Halo
  • Bronze-Physician's Formula in Light-Med
  • Blush- Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in  Plum Wine
LIPS
  • Urban Decay Super Saturated Lip Pencil in Apocalypse 
  • Stila 24 Carat Gloss in Merlot

No comments:

Post a Comment