Yesterday's look was inspired by Brit's video for Work B**ch, which by the way is just fabulous in itself.. she looks great and dances like she used to and I have to admit I have been trying to nail the choreography for a few weeks now. (I'm getting good!!) This look isn't really anything spectacular but I wanted to an inspired look from her, it's just a smokey grey eye with a nude lip.
Here's the look:
Here's my look:
Here's what I used:
- Base- Benefit Erase Paste
- Lid- Urban Decay Vice Palette in Desperation and Urban Decay Glinda Palette in Oz (silver) with Desperation on top again.
- Highlight- Wet N Wild in Walking On Eggshells (brow color)
- Liner- Be a Bombshell liquid liner on the top, I used Desperation on the bottom and I used Urban Decay liner in Zero on the lower lash line and waterline
- Mascara- Maybelline Rocket Lash
- Foundation- Urban Defense in Halo
- Concealer- Urban Decay in CIA
- Bronze- Physician's Formula in Light-Med
- Blush- Creme De Couture in Cherry Apple
- Urban Decay Super Saturated Lip Pencil in Glinda
- NYC Liquid Lip Shine in Nude York City