Sunday, December 29, 2013

Glam bags part 3

It's almost 2014!! I can't believe how fast this year has flown.. I have been busy moving in with my fiance and transitioning all of that and I haven't been posting as much as I said I would. One of my resolutions next year will be to write more in here and become a little more inspired to post pictures. 

I had just recently got my December Glam Bag so I thought I would share the rest of my bags for the year. 

JULY: I don't have the bag at my place but that was a transparent pink bag and I also had the Soy Beach spray and the Coola sunscreen. 

POP Beauty Pouty Pop Crayon in Coral and it shows a little more pink than it looks in real life and it has a minty taste to it. 



Derma E Microdermabrasion Scrub: it's a really nice product and it smells great. 

BH Cosmetics California Trio: Not the greatest payoff color wise I would say Hollywood is my least favorite because it just doesn't give great color with its matte finish. Malibu is my favorite of the three. 



AUGUST: purple bag with a gold crest. 

Mica Beauty Eye Powder in Bronze I really like and use as a Bronzer. 
Smash box primer is a great product so much that I have already used it up. 

Michael Todd Pumpkin Face Mask: I haven't used yet but it has a great pumpkin scent. 

Urban Decay mini sample lipstick in 69: I really like the color 

Pixie mascara in brown: not one I would be using because I don't like brown Masacra. 


SEPTEMBER: Blue bag with black lace flowers and butterflies
Jessie's Girl eye liner brush: I haven't used it yet but it looks like it would be great for defining and details. 

J Cat in Honey: really pretty color!

Caitlyn's tinted lip balm in Big Apple: although they give you a lip brush I just hate how dry this product goes on and as you can see not evenly either. 

NYX shadow in Purple: it's a nice color, that's all. 

It's So Big Mascara: I like this product doesn't really clump and goes on nice 

NOVEMBER: glitzy gold scales with pink trim
Be a Bombshell in Hot Damn: I really like the lip crayons I feel like they are easy to navigate with

Nailtini in Caviar Cocktail really pretty silver slate color. 

Pixie in Subtley Suntouched: not my favorite in this bag I just doesn't do much for my complexion. 

Em Michelle Phan Mascara: haven't used it but it's brown so prob won't be using it much. 

Starlooks liner in Ameythst: my favorite product in the bag, really fun and metallic


HSI Argan Oil: haven't used it yet but love  anything Argan oil. 

DECEMBER: cool black and red interior
I have yet to try any of these products but I have tried the Be a Bombshell one stick and I like it and NYX products are always great.


Looking forward to seeing what 2014 brings..

No comments:

Post a Comment