- Base- I used True Match foundation from lid to brow.
- Lid- Instead of using In the Groove Mineralized shadow, I used two colors from the Claire's Palette * a coral color* on the outer part of the lid, instead of sketch I used a Burgundy color from my Physician's Formula shimmer strip for Hazel Eyes.
- Crease- In the crease I used a Burgundy color from my Day to Play Palette, for the Burgundy color in In the Groove.
- Highlight- Instead of using the mint green color in In the Groove, I used the mint color from Day To Play in the inner corner of the crease and brow bone. On the outer brow I used the same Burgundy substitute I used from Physician's Formula.
- Liner-Instead of PermaPlum on top and bottom lash lines I used Rimmel Sparkle Liner in Amethyst and also the same Burgundy color in the crease and brow bone.
- Mascara- I used my Falsies mascara
- Foundation- True Match
- Blush- Instead of Happy Together Mineralize Blush, I used Estee Lauder all over face compact in Transparent and Soft Matte Bronze
- Lipstick- Instead of Creme D'Nuede, I used NYX in Pumpkin Pie
- Lip Gloss- Instead of Fashion Whim, You could probably use NYX in Orange Soda