This look was fun to do! Reminds me of a high fashion robot lol Blues,Greys,Bronzes.
Here's my look:
Here's what I used:
- Base- I think I used Pots N Pans (NYX Jumbo Pencil)
- Lid- Instead of Gesso, I used LA Colors Palette in Lush
- Crease- Instead of Fresh and Easy Mineralized shadow (grey) I used .(Blue/Silver).... Instead of Knight Divine I used Ulta shadow in Granite
- Liner- Instead of Waveline Fluid Line, I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Pacifica with Navy blue shadow Claire's Palette and on the lower lash line instead of Fresh and Easy (Burgundy) I used Claire's palette a burgundy bronze color I also used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk and winged it out on top of the Burgundy color.
- Mascara- Pulse Perfection
- Foundation- True Match
- Blush- Instead of New Vibe(Raspberry Pink/Gold), I used Ulta shadows in Couture Pink and Aztec Gold. and added a dupe for Stereo Rose skinfinish I used NYC Chrome Color Glow in Sun Stone
- Lip Stick- Instead of Creme D' Nude w/ Night Moth lip pencil, I used N.Y.C. Liquid Lip Color in CherryWood Frost and Jordana in Opalescent on top.