Sunday, July 11, 2010

MAC Face Chart: Creme D'Nuede



This look was fun to do! Reminds me of a high fashion robot lol Blues,Greys,Bronzes.



Here's my look:






Here's what I used:


EYES


  • Base- I think I used Pots N Pans (NYX Jumbo Pencil)

  • Lid- Instead of Gesso, I used LA Colors Palette in Lush

  • Crease- Instead of Fresh and Easy Mineralized shadow (grey) I used .(Blue/Silver).... Instead of Knight Divine I used Ulta shadow in Granite

  • Liner- Instead of Waveline Fluid Line, I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Pacifica with Navy blue shadow Claire's Palette and on the lower lash line instead of Fresh and Easy (Burgundy) I used Claire's palette a burgundy bronze color I also used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk and winged it out on top of the Burgundy color.

  • Mascara- Pulse Perfection

CHEEKS



  • Foundation- True Match

  • Blush- Instead of New Vibe(Raspberry Pink/Gold), I used Ulta shadows in Couture Pink and Aztec Gold. and added a dupe for Stereo Rose skinfinish I used NYC Chrome Color Glow in Sun Stone

LIPS



  • Lip Stick- Instead of Creme D' Nude w/ Night Moth lip pencil, I used N.Y.C. Liquid Lip Color in CherryWood Frost and Jordana in Opalescent on top.





No comments:

Post a Comment