Sunday, July 4, 2010

MAC Face Chart:Virgin Kiss

Yesterday's look was from A Rose Romance Collection from MAC, it's a really soft look.




Here's my look:


EYES
  • Base- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Lavender
  • Lid-I used Color Workshop in Blanc, instead of Crystal Avalanche
  • Crease- Instead of Delft paint pot I used a mix of Jordana liner in Bliss and Archetype Minerals in Daybreak Aveal. Instead of Silverthorne in the outer V, I used Claire's shadow in Dark Gray.
  • Liner- On top top I used Sharkskin Shade Stick from MAC also in the lower lash line,on the lower lash line I used NYX Baby Blue Jumbo Pencil
  • Mascara- Pulse Perfection
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush-Urge from Flirt!
LIPS
  • Lip Stick- Instead of a Rose Romance I used Wet N Wild Light Berry Frost
  • Lip Gloss- Instead of Virgin Kiss, I used NYC in Pink Kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment