Sunday, July 4, 2010

Red, White, Blue and Fabulous!

Okay so this is a 4th of July/MLP look.....This isn't a real My Little Pony, just a custom one I found online but it works and I said I would bring MLP back..although not on a Friday







EYES
  • Base-NYX Jumbo Pencil in Baby Blue
  • Lid-In the inner corner I used Jessie's Girl (White/Turquoise), on the lid I used Ulta in Ice Queen. On the outer I used Ulta in Granite
  • Crease- Ulta in Sapphire
  • Highlight- Jane in White Lies
  • Liner- Fabuliner, on the bottom I used Baby Blue and then I used Sapphire on the outer and middle and then underneath I used Archetype in Integra's Dog I and for the liner I used Jordana in Denim Blue
  • Mascara- Pulse Perfection
  • With Denim Blue and Baby Blue I drew two stars
CHEEKS
  • Foundation-True Match
  • Bronze-Golden Minx
LIPS
  • Lip Stick- Hard Candy in Kitten

No comments:

Post a Comment