Sunday, July 11, 2010

MAC Face Chart: Call My Bluff

This look is a paleish-pink, which I wasn't very comfortable with.... because I love a lot of makeup personally, def more of a neutral look.












Here's my look:(take into account that I was driving and my car has ZERO a/c, so it's not the best lol)













Here's what I used:




EYES






  • Base- I used my True Match foundation on my lids, instead of Bare Canvas


  • Lid- Instead of Vanilla Eyeshadow I used Blanc from the color workshop (Ipod looking case)


  • Crease- Instead of Fresh and Easy Mineral eye shadow (pink shade)I used Lid Pop Neon (Pink)


  • Highlight- Instead of Sweet Lust, I used Physician's Formula shimmer strips for Hazel eyes (light pink)


  • Liner- Instead of Stubborn Brown, I used Jordana Easy liner in Lavish Brown


  • Mascara- Maybelline Pulse Perfection


CHEEKS





  • Foundation- True Match


  • Blush- Instead of Hang Loose (Baby Pink/Lavender) I used Hard Candy Baked Blush in Living Doll and Ulta shadow in Bloom. Band of Roses was also used (Fuschia/Raspberry Pink) which I used a Blush from the Color Workshop


LIPS





  • Lip Stick- Instead of Call My Bluff (lightly warmed up mushroom-y brown) I think I used Breeze in wet n wild

No comments:

Post a Comment