Wednesday, July 28, 2010

MAC Face Chart:Love to Love




Here's my look:



Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- HC Shadow Stick in Spirited
  • Lid- Instead of applying the Way to Love mineralized shadow (Bronze) I used Hard Candy Compact in Suede (top color) on the outer lid instead of Carbon, I used a black from Day To Play Palette
  • Crease- Instead of the Brown color from Way To Love, I used Suede (Brown color) and followed by the dupe for Carbon
  • Highlight- Instead of Beige color from Way to Love, I used Claire's palette (white/gold)
  • Liner- On top used Almay black and also on lower lash line, Followed by black shadow
  • Mascara- Falsies
CHEEK
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Instead of Stereo Rose, I used NYC Face Chrome Glow in SunStone
LIPS
  • Lips-NYX in Pumpkin Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment