Sunday, July 25, 2010

Temptalia Look:: Mangrove and Daphne

So this look really reminds me of Lakers colors but it's still really pretty.... I went for this look because she wasn't pleased with the way it looked on her (even though all of them look fabulous on her) she said someone who was pale should try it so I thought Hey I'm pale! I'm going to try it.. so here goes...I really liked it :)



Here's my look:



Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base-Hard Candy Shimmer Shadow Stick in Spirited
  • Lid-On the inner third of the lid, she used Mangrove from NARS.. I used NYX eyeshadow trio in Serengetti (light yellow/green) on the middle of the lid instead of Rajasthan from Nars (taupe) I used Ulta Lustre. On the outer portion she used Daphne from Nars, I think I used Sally Girl baked eye shadow (purple).
  • Highlight- She used Burberry eye shadow in Trench, I used Estee Lauder shadow in Tea Biscuit.
  • Liner-On the lower lash line I used the light yellow green color. Instead of using Makeup Forever #11L Liner in the waterline, I used Jordana easy liner in Purple Fusion.
  • Mascara-I used Falsies Mascara from Maybelline


No comments:

Post a Comment