Sunday, July 25, 2010

Shopping In Milan


Here's my look:









Here's what I used:


EYES


  • Base- Hard Candy Shadow Stick in Spirited

  • Lid & Crease- They used a Matte Plum (L3 pictured above) but I used LA Palette Lollipop (3rd one) from lash line to crease and over brow bones extending towards outer corners. Then they used a Shimmer Purple (L2 pictured above) and I used the Lollipop palette (the darkest purple) from the upper-outer corner, blend into crease. They used a shimmer pink (R1 pictured above) I used a pink from LA Colors Palette Serenade

  • Highlight- They used a shimmer cream,(R5 pictured above) I used Tea Biscuit from Estee Lauder

  • Liner- They used a retractable gold liner, I used Wet N Wild Mega Chrome liner in Gold Pewter, with a comparable gold from LA Colors Palette Gold Rush.

  • Mascara- Falsies

CHEEKS



  • Foundation- True Match

  • Blush- Hard Candy in Living Doll

LIPS



  • I used a pink gloss from Sally Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment