Monday, July 19, 2010

Rockin' the Greens!!





Here's what I used:

EYES


  • Base- Hard Candy Shadow Stick in Spirited from lid to brow

  • Lid- I used NYX Trio in Serengetti (yellow/green color)and Newly Minted Dupe, Prestige Beauty Bar in Chameleon in the outer part of the lid.

  • Crease- I used again Beauty Bar Chameleon and I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in HorseRaddish and Claire's Palette (seafoam green) over the NM dupe

  • Liner- I used Jordana Easyliner in SeaGreen on the top and also on the bottom lash line, I used Jordana liner in Lemon Zinger in the water line.

The next day Kristin put my hair up in a faux hawk and from my understanding it's super easy to do... You first want to dirty up your hair, we used some kind of Putty from Bed Head and lots of hair spray. Then we ratted my hair all over, and I mean all over lol and then she smoothed the sides and brought everything to the center to create the mohawk and then kinda like a french twist she lined it with bobby pins and sprayed some more until she achieved this look :)

No comments:

Post a Comment