Sunday, July 4, 2010

Selena Gomez "Round and Round" Music Video





Here's my look:

EYES
  • Base- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Pots N Pans
  • Lid-The Color Workshop little mini shadows (olive green dark) and Day to Play Palette (gray and taupe) in the inner lid and middle I used Claire's Palette (white/gold color)
  • Crease- Inner crease I used Taupe from Day To Play Palette and inner lid. In the outer V I used a Dark Brown to make a defined V and then blend upward (cat eye)
  • Highlight- The Color Workshop in Blanc
  • Liner-Fabuliner on top, On the bottom I used that taupe again and a black shadow in the outer corner/waterline.
  • Mascara-Pulse Perfection
CHEEKS
  • Foundation-True Match
  • Blush- Urge
LIPS
  • Lip Stick-Chiffon from NYC
  • Lip Gloss-NYC in Pink Sands

No comments:

Post a Comment