Sunday, July 11, 2010

Miley Cyrus "Can't Be Tamed" Music Video Look

I love the makeup in this video... so fierce! I really wanted to add the feathers but sadly I do not own feather lashes.. I think I will recreate this one sometime w/ feather lashes for fun lol







Here's my look:





Here's what I used:


EYES


  • Base- Hard Candy Shadow Stick in Spirited

  • Lid- I used a Black shadow on my lid all the way up before the crease and winged it out like a cat eye, I used a black from Day To Play and from Maybelline Eye Studio Color Plush Silk Eyeshadow in Sapphire Siren

  • Crease- In the crease I used a a taupe color first from my Day to Play Palette because in the stills you can see that she has a little brown fading out to the brow bone, above the crease I used the dark blue from Maybelinne color plush palette and blended it with the black and taupe.

  • Liner- On the lower lashline, I used Jordana easy liner in Bliss and on top of that I used a bright blue from the Day to Play Palette with a NYX Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean in the water line. I also used Lid Pop Neon a brighter blue on the outer corner going out, with Claire's palette a shimmery seafoam green in the inner corner followed by Ivory Box by Lancome( shimmery beige.)

  • Highlight- I used a shimmery white from my L.A. Colors Palette in Lush

  • Mascara- Pulse Perfection

CHEEKS



  • Foundation- True Match

  • Bronzer- Flirt! in Golden Minx

  • Blush-Flirt! in Heart Throb

LIPS



  • I used NYX in Margarita


My friend Kristin threw my hair up in hot rollers while we were at school and I got some big Texas hair something kinda like Miley's poof in the video



















































No comments:

Post a Comment