Wednesday, July 28, 2010

MAC Face Chart: Fashion Whim



Here's my look:



Here's what I used:


EYES


  • Base- I used True Match foundation from lid to brow.

  • Lid- Instead of using In the Groove Mineralized shadow, I used two colors from the Claire's Palette * a coral color* on the outer part of the lid, instead of sketch I used a Burgundy color from my Physician's Formula shimmer strip for Hazel Eyes.

  • Crease- In the crease I used a Burgundy color from my Day to Play Palette, for the Burgundy color in In the Groove.

  • Highlight- Instead of using the mint green color in In the Groove, I used the mint color from Day To Play in the inner corner of the crease and brow bone. On the outer brow I used the same Burgundy substitute I used from Physician's Formula.

  • Liner-Instead of PermaPlum on top and bottom lash lines I used Rimmel Sparkle Liner in Amethyst and also the same Burgundy color in the crease and brow bone.

  • Mascara- I used my Falsies mascara

CHEEKS



  • Foundation- True Match

  • Blush- Instead of Happy Together Mineralize Blush, I used Estee Lauder all over face compact in Transparent and Soft Matte Bronze

LIPS



  • Lipstick- Instead of Creme D'Nuede, I used NYX in Pumpkin Pie

  • Lip Gloss- Instead of Fashion Whim, You could probably use NYX in Orange Soda

No comments:

Post a Comment