Monday, July 5, 2010

MAC Face Chart: On The Scene

Part of the newest collection Into the Groove, On the Scene is a lovely combo of light blue and bronze.



Here's my look:




Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Hard Candy Metallic Shadow Stick in Spirited
  • Lid- In the inner portion to the middle, Instead of Soften The Mood Mineralize Eye Shadow, I used Physician's Formula shimmer strips for blue eyes (light blue and then white/blue color) on the outer I used Hard Candy Compact Suede (3rd color) for the brown shade in Soften the Mood.
  • Crease-In the inner crease I used the same blue that I used on my lid, on the outer crease I used the brown that I also used on my lid.
  • Highlight- Instead of Brule, I used Estee Lauder in Tea Biscuit.
  • Liner- Fabuliner on the top, on the lower lashline on the inner and outer I used the same brown color and in the middle I used the blue color.
  • Mascara- Pulse Perfection
CHEEKS
  • Foundation-True Match
  • Blush- Instead of Comfort, I used Golden Minx and then instead of Petticoat, I used NYC Chrome Color in Sunstone
LIPS
  • Lip Stick- Instead of Jazzed, I used NYX in Margarita
  • Lip Gloss- Instead of On The Scene, I used NYC in Sungold Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment