Here's my look:
Here's what I used:
- Base- Hard Candy Metallic Shadow Stick in Spirited
- Lid- In the inner portion to the middle, Instead of Soften The Mood Mineralize Eye Shadow, I used Physician's Formula shimmer strips for blue eyes (light blue and then white/blue color) on the outer I used Hard Candy Compact Suede (3rd color) for the brown shade in Soften the Mood.
- Crease-In the inner crease I used the same blue that I used on my lid, on the outer crease I used the brown that I also used on my lid.
- Highlight- Instead of Brule, I used Estee Lauder in Tea Biscuit.
- Liner- Fabuliner on the top, on the lower lashline on the inner and outer I used the same brown color and in the middle I used the blue color.
- Mascara- Pulse Perfection
- Foundation-True Match
- Blush- Instead of Comfort, I used Golden Minx and then instead of Petticoat, I used NYC Chrome Color in Sunstone