Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Tay

When my fiance's sister Taylor came home from Canada we had a little makeup night, I decided to do a Cotton Candy Princess theme and it turned out really pretty that incorporated Pinks,Purples and even Blues *which she says she can't wear, which I totally proved her wrong :)* so here is the look:



Things I used:

EYES
  • Base- I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Strawberry Milk on the lid, Purple in the crease and lower lash line and Baby Blue on the inner lower lash line.
  • Lid- I used two colors from the LA Colors Palette Lollipop, (light pink and bright pink) with Jessie's Girl eye dust white/blue and Hard Candy palette Dillusional (pink) in the inner corners
  • Crease- I used Urban Decay in Ransom and Maybelline shadow in Sapphire Siren (dark blue)
  • Liner-NYX Black Bean on top, and Ransom and Maybelline shadow Sapphire Siren on the lower lash line with Teal from Maybelline shadow on the inner
  • Mascara- Cover Girl Colossal Lashes
CHEEKS
  • Blush- Flirt! in Crazy in Love

LIPS
  • I can't remember what we used!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment