This is my look:
Here's what I used:
- Base- Instead of Coral Crepe paint pot, I used a mixture of NYX Jumbo Pencil in Cherry and then apply Rimmel Eyeful Pencil in Flaunt and used it all over the lid
- Lid- Instead of using Bamboo shadow I used Dulce from the color workshop.
- Crease- Instead of Cut To Fit, I used a mixture of a few colors on my Claire's Palette but the main color we're going for is a Bronze-Red color and this color is used only on the Outer crease. In the inner crease I used a light pink-beige color also from my Claire's palette instead of TissueWeight.
- Highlight- Instead of Arena, I used Almay trio for Brown eyes (top color)
- Liner- Both top and bottom I used Fabulash
- Mascara- Pulse Perfection
- Foundation- True Match
- Blush- N.Y.C. Chrome Color in Sunstone
- Lip Sticks- I don't think I have a color similiar to Archetype (which is classified as a Yellow-Nuede color)
- Lip Gloss- Instead of C-Thru lip glass I used N.Y.C. in Pink Sands